11 sept 2013

i could make tons of poems about you, y’know
i could fill so many notebooks with silly drawings, quotes and happy thoughts
i could make hundreds of playlists, and they would all fit perfectly to every specific moment we’ve passed together

and wow, i'm trying to be as "casual" as possible
(is not quite working tho)

thing is that (and I'm counting this as an explanation of an objective I have) that I really want you to realize that I'm not –and please, pay attention to this– “cold”, and I am not ashamed of anything related to feelings or hearts or butterflies on my belly, I just (and I’ve repeated this at least five times but I don’t care, people tend to forget anyway) don’t know how to speak. I forget what “words” are, I forget that I can not just put a “-u-“ or a “<3” and you’ll know what I feel. I don’t know how to receive love nor how to give it.  I’ve never had and I really doubt I’ll ever learn. I'm doing my best.


my love 4 u is bigger than the star venus (and yes, I used venus as an inside joke) 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario